The biggest retail day of the year. Don’t forget to get the word out. You already have a list of subscribers that want to get your updates. What better timing than now to send out a text?
Here are some tips:
1. Most avid shoppers are ready to shop early, let them know your hours a day or two before.
2. Highlight your best deals.
3. If you are in the food industry, give them a reason to come relax and take a break with you. Be timely, if your going to highlight lunch, it might be best to send the message right around 11am, hit them right before they start making decisions on where to go eat.
4. Be considerate. If your store opens at 3am, don’t send out a text then, send it the evening before. You can also send an additional message as an update the day of. Let them know if you’re out of stock or have other deals that are still available.
5. Have an online store front? It would be a great idea to send out a promo code for online purchases. Not only can you boost sales and traffic, but you can track how many people make purchases on your site that received your text.
6. Don’t forget to promote your keyword! This is the best time to sign up as many of your customers as you can. Give them a good reason to sign up now for your text list!
Hope this helps a little in your text marketing efforts. Good luck this week and we hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.
Need help creating an enticing message? Give us a call, we’re here to help – 866.942.2220